Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Monday, April 2, 2012

Allow me to introduce myself

Hello. My name is Aiden. I am an ftm transgender. I make music, write, and love meeting new people. I'm 18 years young. I am a senior in high school. I have 3 cats that I love very much. I have a great mother.
I am making this blog to write and get my ideas out about a lot of things. I hope to help other ftm's by giving tips and ideas to make things easier for them. I don't know everything about the subject, but I am learning from experience.
I am pre-op, but I am quite knowledgable in that area. I want to answer any questions people may have to the best of my ability.
I plan on writing about things besides ftm things. I think what I write will just depend on what's on my mind that day.
I hope I can be of help and maybe enlighten a few people. I hope you will like my posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment