Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Questions?

I know that a lot of trans people who have websites or blogs about things say you can ask questions. A lot of them never get back to you. I don't want to be like that. I want to be helpful to you guys out there.

This blog isn't really to help me. I am writing it in hopes that it helps at least one person. I am trying to make it so that you don't have to search all over the internet for the answers and information you need. I want to make it all organized into one spot.

I want you guys to feel free to email me and I will post answers on here. I might not get back to you within the same day, but I hope to be as timely as I can.

You can shoot me a message either at theadienapocalypse@gmail.com or zooyork171@yahoo.com

Like I said I will do my best to answer quickly and fully. The second email is my personal one and I make sure to check it everyday. I will be checking the other one everyday too.

Ask away!

No comments:

Post a Comment