Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Friday, August 31, 2012

Let me see your hips SWING!

Sad fact: FTMs generally have larger hips than bio males. I know my hips are larger than I would like them to be (especially since I wear skinny jeans). I get quite frustrated with them.

Did you know that there are boxers that you can get that will slim your hips? The lovely website where most FTMs buy their binders, underworks.com, has those boxers. They call them "compression shorts." On that website, they cost $25.

I had been considering getting a pair or two in order to help my hips slim down. I will have to pay for my surgeries and t and everything out of pocket, so I wasn't sure if I wanted to fork over money for those too.

I needed some new boxers, but I didn't want to pay $25 a pair. So I went to Walmart to get some regular boxer-briefs. I was looking around and what did I find? Compression shorts. They aren't designed for FTMs, but I thought, "Why not?" They were only $7 and I didn't really have anything to lose.

I bought a pair. I think they are amazing. They might not give as smooth of hips as the ones designed for us would, but it's enough for me. They are Starter brand. They are made for guys to work out in so they aren't "free-ballin." They come in different colors. I believe they had black, blue, gray, and red. I got the red ones.

I thought you guys might like to know about this great opportunity to acquire some good compression shorts. I mean, there are Walmarts everywhere.

I hope this helped you guys! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment