Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Friday, August 3, 2012

Packing

Not all trans guys pack. Personally, I do. There a places all over the web where you can purchase packers. They cost money which you might not have right now. I use a sock right now. I just turn it halfway inside-out. Use a decent sized sock when doing this. Little ankle socks probably won't make any visible difference. I think it works well enough for right now.

If you are packing for the first time, you might want to do a bit of research. Look at pictures of men in swin trunks, underwear, and jeans. You want your pack to look realistic, not like you have a tumor or something.

If you are buying a packer, be realistic. If you are a short guy, don't get the biggest packer you can find! Get one to match your skin tone. They aren't super expensive and will work the best for packing.

In my post about STP devices, I talked about packers that can be used in the restroom. They kill two birds with one stone; they pack your pants AND make it so you can pee standing. They are more expensive but probably worth it over all. I plan on getting one.

Any questions I didn't answer? Shoot me an email. TheAidenApocalypse@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment